Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I finally cracked and joined the blogging world! I have worst memory known to man, I'm pretty sure my first memory is at the early age of 24...ok, maybe not THAT bad, but you get the idea. I want to remember all the little things I think I will remember but probably never will, everyday things. My favorite kind of blogs are the ones about the good, the bad, and the ugly. Ones that have pristine children in matching outfits in every photo, never get mad at their husbands, have near mental breakdowns,their house is always clean, and cook four course meals three times a day, just aren't real. If we didn't have hard times we couldn't have good ones. Hey, I can be opinionated, its my blog! So, this is my uncensored account of living with three little beasts, and one big one :)

JACK aka JACK ATTACK


Camryn aka Cambone

Judson aka Judders

Shelby and Carlee

2 comments:

  1. I am going to love this kind of blog. The real world!!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you started a blog, I love to see how friends are doing and kids are growing! It makes me feel like we are still good friends, not just long lost roommates :) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete